General language classes will help you to improve all of the key skills. A communicative and student-centered approach is at the heart of our teaching. General English focuses on integrating the skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing with pronunciation and grammar components. The overall emphasis is on improving confidence and fluency.
- This program is recommended for students who:
- students who want to study full-time.
- students who want to take a wide variety of courses.
- 20 lessons
- One frame
* This program is open to students on a tourist visa and a study permit. Check here to see if you need a study permit.
- This course is recommended for students who:
- students who are unable to attend school in the morning.
- students who prefer to study part-time.
- One frame
This course is ideal for students who would rather focus on their general English skills vs. listening and speaking.
- This program is recommended for:
- students who would like to be immersed in English during their study abroad.
- students who want to improve their English ability for university admission.
- students who would like to take English qualification examinations.
- 30 lessons
- Student visa
- In addition to general English lessons, students choose specified electives based on their interests and career objectives.
- Students receive educational path guidance from knowledgeable staff.
- For additional details please refer to "Pathway".
Number of Levels